Sunday 30 March 2014

Europe in six days II


Bulgaria was just the starting point – Приятно пътуване!

Greece ran the marathon with me – Καλό ταξίδι!

Latvia came from the earth towards me – Jauku ceļojumu!

The Netherlands awaited me always on time – Goede reis!

Serbia made me fall asleep – Srećan put!

Slovakia made me laugh with self-irony – šťastnú cestu!

Czech was quick at repartee – šťastnou cestu!

France taught me cheese philosophy – Bon voyage!

Denmark appeared like a fairy-tale – God tur!

Lithuania remained a sweet mystery – geros kelionė!

In Finland I spotted some gold ornament – Hyvää matkaa!

In Turkey I thought of one thousand nights – Yolunuz açık olsun!

Armenia had the brightest smile – բարի ճանապարհ!

England had the fanciest style – Have a nice trip!

Poland was easy-going – Przyjemnej podróży!

Spain was crazy – ¡Qué tengas (un) buen viaje!

Gute Reise! – die wünsch ich euch auch.

1 comment: